Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Introduction

Thank you for coming by and visiting. Since you are my guest and I am your host, I should tell you a little bit about myself. I'm just a regular guy. I have a regular job, a wife, dogs, a mortgage, you know, the usual.

I am, by no means, a hard liner on any particular subject, I believe there are shades of gray for almost everything. I am not an expert on many of the subjects I'll talk about but believe me I take the time to research, find out, learn about, and in all other ways know what I'm talking about before I start spouting off...

And spout off I will. There are things I believe in, things that are as real to me as the ground I stand on and I will talk about them. I'll get angry, I'll get excited, and I'll write about it. Nothing is off limits and I'll more than likely wander from day to day in my topics. Hey, its my blog, you want order, go to the library...

Thanks again for stopping by, please feel free to leave a comment or a message.

No comments:

Post a Comment